BUILDING GREAT INDUSTRIAL BUSINESSES FOR TWO DECADES
The firm’s equity and credit strategies target middle-market industrial companies, with a flexible and opportunistic approach that invests in all levels of the capital structure.
THE AIP DIFFERENCE
“Lead by serving” – providing sound financial support and access to the firm’s resources, enabling management to focus on business fundamentals and creating long term value.
- Industrial manufacturing or service businesses
Operations in the U.S., Canada, and other developed markets
Private or publicly held
Sales greater than $500 million for platforms
- No minimum size requirements for add-ons
$0 (or Negative) EBITDA up to $350 million
- Control positions
- Opportunity to drive value through operational excellence
- Global revenue opportunity
- Enterprise value up to $2 billion
- Leveraged buyouts
- Complex carve outs
- Public to private
- Innovative refinancings
- Turnarounds (363, Article 9 and CCAA)
- Debt and Structured transactions
For illustrative purposes. There can be no assurance all investments will exhibit the characteristics above.