BUILDING GREAT INDUSTRIAL BUSINESSES FOR OVER 30 YEARS
The firm’s equity and credit strategies target middle-market industrial companies, with a flexible and opportunistic approach that invests in all levels of the capital structure.
THE AIP DIFFERENCE
“Lead by serving” – providing sound financial support and access to the firm’s resources, enabling management to focus on business fundamentals and creating long term value.
- Industrial manufacturing or service businesses
- Operations in the United States or Canada
- Private or publicly held
- >$300 million of revenues and higher for platforms
- No minimum size requirements for add-ons
- Negative EBITDA to $250 million
- Control positions
- Opportunity to drive value through operational excellence
- Global revenue opportunity
- Enterprise value up to $2 billion
- Leveraged buyouts
- Complex carve outs
- Public to private
- Innovative refinancings
- Turnarounds (363, Article 9 and CCAA)
- Debt and Structured transactions
For illustrative purposes. There can be no assurance all investments will exhibit the characteristics above.